Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Minister Ordination

Minister OrdinationGreetings,

I have been very blessed to be able to work in long term care for over 20 years as a Certified Activity Director. I have had the opportunity to meet and become friends with hundreds of amazing people from all walks of life whom I would have never had the opportunity to know in any other line of work. The residents have taught me so much about living and so much about dying.

I believe my work is my ministry. I became a minister as a commitment to God to do His work, His will, His way. Most people do not know that I am ordained. It is not something I make known as it is not about me. It is all about HIM.

Rev. BonnieLee Dilworth


*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: