Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Online Ordination

This, I believe a very unusual tale.

Many years ago I was in the great state of Oklahoma. I had taught there years earlier and after returning to visit a few very dear friends, I decided to stay awhile, especially as I was working on another Bachelor Degree.

A very good friend, now called Bishop Williams, came to our house and was wanting to start a church. Of course it takes three. My friend Susan became , The Reverend Mother, Bishop Williams, The Bishop, And as a birthday present I was ordained as Cardinal . These titles were lost but my status as a reverend stayed constant. 

I am aware that this does not seem original or even different , but for the following.
You see I , am a Rabbi that was going through Yeshiva at the time and to my knowledge I am the only Reverend Rabbi in existence.

Rev. Rabbi R. Jesse Vera
aka Rabbi Yeshai

*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: