Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Becoming a Minister


I truly appreciate your notes of encouragement you e-mail...they are very empowering.... Empowering others has been my life mission.  I was a Pentecostal minister around 25 years ago and as I grew in my walk into the spiritual knowing....I left the church.  I have been empowering others with the love of God ever since.  I have been taking classes from you and received my ordination in 2008.  I have retired from the corp. world and now dedicate my life full time to encouraging others on their path.
I have been living with Multiple Myeloma for the last 10 years and have been keeping it at arms reach.  I am now in need of treatment and only want to look at this as an opportunity to claim my miracle and see the MAGIC happen as a witness of the amazing power of the Universe giving others the gift of hope in the midst of their illness as well as myself.  There is a purpose in all things and I know this is just as it is suppose to be....I just don't want to miss the Divine purpose!

I had the "push" to write you and ask for your prayers and remembrance of me as I continue my journey while being a vessel of truth and a reflection of the Divine Love.  If you are interested in seeing a little more about me....please go to my website below and read my words.  I am also the organizer of Celebration of Spiritual Awakening and find this a path of empowerment for those who seek their Divine Knowing.

I have voted for you and am very proud of who you are.

Love and Light,

Karin

*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: