Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Becoming a new minister

Dear Holy Worker of God,
  This is my first time ever doing something like this, and I am excited. I have always dream of doing some kind of work for God the Father from Heaven.
Yesterday I was at the Secretary of State Office and my partner from work ask a worker from their how to go about getting  a Marriage, Funeral, and Baptist License. She said to her “I have my certificate”, “but you have to go to this website”, and gave her the website address. When she came back to the cafeteria where I was having lunch, she looked at me with a great big smile and said to me, “here check this out I have some information for you that will interest  you”. I ask her “what is this about”, and she said” it’s so that you can get your certificates” . I was touched by her acceptances to allow Christ and God the Father to touch her heart and do this for me. God The Father and Christ have a way of working through people, because He can see the desire of our hearts and that is a fact.
  May God Continue to Richly Bless your Church and Ministry.
   Jorge N Haro


********************

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar


No comments: