Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Friday, May 06, 2011

Universal Life Church

hi there Amy!   

I wanted to let you know that i really loved the most recent edition of the newsletter.  your insights are spot on!  i love how much we can learn about kindness.  your words are SO true and so needed in a time when so many people just type or speak without thinking.  kindness isn't always the first impulse- sometimes it takes a little conscious awareness to stretch toward it when others stretch us. I thank you for reminding me of the importance of our kindness and how it can make people feel.  

you know, you always lift my spirits.  I've said it before but there's no reason not to say it again: you are INSPIRING a lot of people, including me!

I hope something unexpectedly joyful and wonderful happens this evening for you!  if anyone deserves some special attention and care, YOU DO!  i just am not sure you know how you make so many people's dreams come true through your website and the work you do every day.  I know it must be a BIG job, and I, for one, am GRATEFUL!!! 
with love,
Amy


*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 
Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.  

No comments: