Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Friday, November 20, 2009

A Course in Miracles

I have so loved this course and have truly hate to see these lessons come to an end.  These courses have been very life changing to me.  They have so transformed my ways of thinking in all areas of my life. I have totally loved coming to the understanding of how to judge what truth is and seeing life from the perspective of all being an illusion created by our thoughts.  This is very powerful once you grasp it,  I love how this course teaches how to manifest miracles and make them a part of daily life.  Using attention and directed focus and intensity for the desires we have in life. I have found through this course that I am more conscious of my own thoughts and desires and making sure that they are grounded and rooted in truth and love instead of being based on fear,  This course brings great awareness to these things. Through it I have been able to change the way I look at my work and my relationships, all the areas of my life. I have the book a course in miracles but I am very glad that I was able to take this course because I think that it helps to grasp these concepts before reading it.

I truly also loved the way that this course changes the perception of self imposed limits and being able to move above that to clearly see that there are no limits. The things I learned in this course have built in me new aspirations and hope as well as causing me to see those around me in an entirely different light. It is not something that you can just read and put behind you, it moves you to change in all areas of your life.  I am so thankful that this course was offered here and I know that it is no coincidence that I have found it. I find myself going back to them often for reference.

Rev Cindy Roskamp


********************

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: