Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Kind Words

Appreciation for ULC Seminary
Hi Amy,
You have not heard from me personally since I became a minister in Dec '07, as I've been occupied with discovering what sort of minister I am. Having studied psychology through the Divinary arts, and later on I stumbled across Huna psychology, and the Secret Science Behind Miracles - By Max Freedom Long, and The Master Key System -By Charles Haanel, and then a few months later I viewed the Secret. Incidentally Huna means secret, and Kahuna (Priest) means Keeper of the Secret. And the journey continues to unfold.

I've discovered that I am not attracted to Marrying people to each other, but to the different parts of themselves e.g. Conscious Mind with Subconscious Mind with High Self. Living I've discovered is all about allowing the joy to flow through your life.

Realizing that it's all about you in your universe, and that everyone around you are only reflections of you ... and the more you clear your inner clutter and the more you let in the light the better it gets for you and everyone around you.
The main reason I'm writing is to tell you that I think you have been doing a fantastic job, and I appreciate you and feel your energy coming through. I'm mighty proud of my church, and am so thankful that I was guided one month exactly after the passing of my grandmother, to be ordained into your church - definitely a defining moment in my life. 
Amy, may you receive an overflowing of blessings in every moment, and know that you are loved and appreciated by me here in New Zealand. 
 
Rev. Page 
*******************************
 
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.

 
The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.  
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: