Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spirit Quest Course

Rev. Amy, I really like how you wrote your book !t makes the student want to read and learn more and practice what you are teaching ! You have written one heck of a great book! I like your writing style ! I may want to order another book so I can highlight one book and keep the other book for my library. Who knows you may be famous someday ! You are already famous in my book ! God Bless you and your family !Get some rest !
Fondly,
Rev. Darlene Lindstrom


*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 
Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.We also offer many free wedding ceremonies for your use.  


   
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: