Become an Ordained Minister

These are stories about why people became ministers with the Universal Life Church. They tell about what motivated them and about what they've done with their ministries.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Universal Life Church

Dearest Amy,   If I had to choose just one friend to have for a lifetime it would be YOU! You have such wonderful positive energy that you put out into the world ! I believe in positive energy and also Karma...what we put out will eventually come back to us in one form or another...:) I'm so blessed to have you in my life my friend !
love, hugs and lots of happy thoughts
Always
Elizabeth
*******************************

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.
   
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: